Sunday, December 4, 2016

L'Oréal Paris Smooth-Intense 48hr Anti-Frizz Serum

Finally my hair found a bestfriend...

💁🏻 L'Oréal Paris Smooth-Intense 48hr Anti-frizz Serum Argan Oil

It nourishes, calms and smoothes my hair. Although it did not resulted to supposedly a silky sleek way, my hair surprisingly becomes very manageable. Been using this for some months now and was very satisfied. I'm a full-time mom and a part-time entrepreneur of my craft. Because of this I lack the time to go to salon and skipped on my annual hair rebond this year. I was  just so grateful that my sister handed over me this thing. I doubted it at first for I believed nothing (not any product) could ever do wonders to my hair but hair rebonding only, but then I was wrong. Meron din palang product na pwede kong pagkatiwalaan for my hair and this is it. 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment