Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Cupcakes: Sophie's Mom


 

Got a pasalubong from my sister: Cupcakes from Sophie's Mom. I've been seeing this on Google search and on facebook and been wanting to try this since I was in search for the best cupcakes for my son's birthday. Then she had an appointment somewhere in Ortigas togethjer with my mom and they were able to drop by Megamall and bought these.


Cute box in baby blue and baby pink color.


Red Velvet Cupcake P60

What I like about their Red Velvet is the cream cheese frosting. The perfect frosting for red velvet cake. When it comes to red velvet cakes I look for the moistness, softness and smoothness (velvetiness?) of the cake. The cake itself is ok. I give it a score of 8 out of 10.

Green Tea Cupcake w/ White Choc-Green Tea Ganache P70

I love green tea.. from tea to frappe to donuts.. but I'm not really sure of this one. It just wouldn't get through my throat. I love the idea though, but it just didn't work for me.

Chocolate Cupcake
Rainbow Burst Cupcake P65

If you wanna try these cupcakes you can visit their store at these branches:
SM Megamall A, Ground Floor
  SM North Edsa, The Block
SM Southmall, Ground Level
8760 Santol St., San Antonio Village, Makati City

You can also check them out through Facebook and browse their menu HERE!
They also have cookies, truffles, mochi ice cream and breads.

No comments:

Post a Comment